Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tethered RC "Buster" UKIE RC airplane with elevator and gas.

Tethered RC "Buster" UKIE RC airplane with elevator and gas. Video Clips. Duration : 4.17 Mins.


R / C Airplane test? I have not flown for 50 years UKIE until recently. I have never seen the videos on YouTube UKIE, but I expect that someone has probably already done what I have now a long time ago. If so, I've never been. But for me to try (with my own ideas), was the challenge. Here are the results of my first attempt at RC line, the story of me in the mix today's technology further. I have no problem with someone learning, sensitivity and gas lift, with this configuration.And 'some' as my RC helicopter test and training available in some of my previous videos. Thanks again for watching, your loyalty, the registration and evaluation. Dave Herbert AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) # 8221, Managing Member / Director Buster Contest Scientific Division and control cables underground www.sigmfg.com NitroPlanes.com http Xheli.com www.dpbolvw.net www.dpbolvw.net Disney Toy Store HobbyPartz www.hobbypartz.com Mercury adhesives. www.AtlantaHobby.com WillyGoat LiPo Batteries http Toy StoreAcademy of Model Aeronautics www.GravityHobby.com (AMA) RC-TV-http www.rc television.org

Tags: Old, Antique, Whitman, Buster, Goodyear, Racer, U-control, airplane, fly, race, Ukie, Control, line, controller, handle, LM, Cox, inc, flying, R/C, electric, circle, RC, elevator, rudder, aileron, Sig, Mfg, outrunner, brushless, Dave, Herbert, Nightflyyer, rc-television

cochrane dining furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment