Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My first RC helicopter flying experience!

A few years ago I asked for an RC helicopter as a gift. I powered RC airplanes and RC boats, RC cars and RC trucks flew, but never seen a RC helicopter. Luckily, I had a helicopter beginner. E 'come fully assembled and ready to fly! All I had to do was to recharge the batteries and install them on the device.

The next day the wind was calm, so I went to a large common area to start my first flight. With the batteries I was ready to go! TheStarting was a breeze, and I soon learned to fly and glide forward. Landing was a little 'problem. I have the helicopters within forty-five centimeters of the soil, when a gust of wind pushed me to the side and a flat surface. I applied the power a little 'more and I have got up and tried to land again. This time I cut the power, and landed a little 'hard. But I was back on the ground without damage. My first flight was exciting and successful!

Rc Helicopter

A friend and R / CFlyer airplane, I proposed a series of training tools. Basically it consists of two carbon fiber rods crossed to form an "X" with the foam balls at the ends of the auctions. The auctions have clips that attach to the helicopter skids. This effectively increases the base landing significantly.

I tried the suspension on my next flight. Wow, what a difference! Even when I was a little tilted or hard landing, the training device that absorbs impact very well and kept my A / CHelicopter standing! I left the training gear for a while 'till I'm confident that I had landed successfully, without incident.

From that moment, I have many stories of the first RC helicopter pilots, had installed the landing gear training wanted to hear. I also saw a driver first time that the landing gear was in his possession, he ignored the entreaties of his friends, and flew for the first time without her. Too many of corrections has come hard on the RCHelicopter page. Fortunately, there was little or no damage to the helicopter, but a lot of damage to the ego of the driver!

I am completely sold on the training gear. Even with experience, I always use the landing gear, if I fly a new helicopter RC. So if you are looking for an R / C helicopters, I suggest you do your first flights with the training gear.

My first RC helicopter flying experience!

hawkins futura pressure cooker big chill ice cream maker

No comments:

Post a Comment