Friday, August 5, 2011

Remote Controlled Helicopter Syma If your really good as everyone says it's S107?

Remote Controlled Helicopter Syma If your really good as everyone says it's S107?

Rc Helicopter

This was a good decision? Read on and find out.

After I got home, I opened the box, this helicopter was cold in the palm of my hand. After paying only $ 28 for the Syma S 107, I was a little 'curious about the quality. The frame is metal, and the body covered by a sort of hardened plastic. I must say that it is really solid. And 'in order to control very easily, and that's what I want to keep things simple, I say, especially for a beginner like me.

InI found a box with a USB cable that can charge batteries from your PC, or alternatively you can charge the batteries with the transmitter. Also included is a replacement tail rotor for the case of breaking the helicopter.

Once the batteries are fully charged, when I decided to try my hand as a test pilot. I started the engines and took off. This small remote controlled helicopter is incredibly stable. E 'equipped with the latest technology of the gyroscope. As part of the main rotor is abar with two weights on both ends, so maneuvering Syma S107 for a walk in the park

The controls are very precise, and floats easily accessible both to bring back and forth and left and right are correct. The rotor blades are hinged at the top to give if anything.And hit the wall, and yes, they are soft strike.

The movement through the air is not too fast for a beginner, and not too slow to be boring. And it's boringCertainly not! Oh my is the fun I had with a toy for a very long time, and I am 36 years old. It 's official, the Syma S 107 is a very big success in my family. Both my kids want, and they fly better than I, the youngest is 9 years.

With Christmas approaching, this would be a perfect Christmas gift this Christmas.

The only downsides I could see that the battery lasts about six minutes, but maybe it's a good thing, otherwise I would nevernothing. It 'very addictive, you just want to play more.

isuzu trooper exhaust system Waterproof Camera Case

No comments:

Post a Comment