Thursday, June 23, 2011

How to get a RC Science Class Mr. Herbert.

How to get a RC Science Class Mr. Herbert. Video Clips. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


In less than four hours the remaining parts were used to make a clean RC airplane Herbert asked how science class to demonstrate. It's called "The Junkyard Dog." Gone with mainly COX airplane parts from models on the track, I will show you how I made up my mind, without plans or a kit. Tired of the noise and chaos of my full size airplanes and electric have come a long way, I was fascinated by them. So, a break and used by all the confusion and excitement of full size, gas RC planes, I decided to try toto make my own plane electric, with what I've learned the hard way over the years. Let's see if I learned something, and hopefully, if you want to do well, you get a vision of this video. Thank you for watching.

Keywords: nitroplanes

jansports backpacks bunn coffee machines cheap kitchenaid blender

No comments:

Post a Comment