Sunday, May 22, 2011

RC Fishing! Dave Duke look at "Heli Fishing"

RC Fishing! Dave Duke look at "Heli Fishing" Video Clips. Duration : 3.27 Mins.


For you skeptics who say the fish are dead, I assure you that he was not dead. That said, I still risked my E-Flite Blade 400 for some entertainment for you (I have 3 batteries so that the cut) as fun and a challenge for me. I doubt that many risk their $ 450 heli just to be floating above the water, let alone dangle a line! This scenario demonstrates, it may be possible to use the helicopter for fishing, but it would be expensive fishing. It 's always terribly windy here, so in this calm day, thesimple waves in water was not relevant to a sunfish! It also helps to have a lot of fish, as in our box of sand around the lake where they bite on hooks with no bait! (Actually, I fish eggs and the hook 24 "from the bobber. Hey, you never know unless you try! *** *** Attention to experience, if the tail hits the water even slightly, will immediately cause a crash. Big fish can drain batteries quickly. It takes hours and pay between flights of only 6 minutes, so this could be a longProcess of taking a fish. Sunfish are not big fighters. Fly easy and thanks for watching. I hope you find this funny. Be sure to subscribe to more unique items from class Mr.Herbert s' science. and yes, I'll try again, so stay tuned.

Tags: RC, Fishing, fish, sunfish, Sibley, Iowa, Sand, Pit, Pond, E-Flite, Blade, 400, 3d, Xheli, Nitroplanes, Hobbypartz, Dave, Herbert, Mr., Herbert's, Science, Class

rc helicopter sim karcher pressure washer troubleshooting

No comments:

Post a Comment